Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Finals, Supernatural Style

I generally hate these Tumblr-esque .gif posts, but it's finals week, I want to procrastinate with my blog, and I can't think of anything else to do. So here's how the end of my semester tends to go, told entirely in .gifs of Dean Winchester.

I manage to get through Dead Week, all assignments finished.




I decide to unwind and party a little bit. Loosen myself up for finals.




A few days later, someone asks me if I've studied at all yet.



I sure fooled them.



I know exactly what I'm doing.


As the time draws nearer, I begin to realize just how much work I have to do.


Someone suggests a study group. I reluctantly agree.


So as we're studying, someone notices something from the study guide that none of us remember at all.


There's no way we're going to learn all this overnight.


We all go a little mental at this point.



I go home and study a little more on my own.


At this point I feel a little like this.


But it's too late now. The exam is in the morning. Time to sleep.


My dreams look something like this.



Nevertheless, I wake up in the morning with a false sense of confidence.


I expect to do this to the final.


I get to the classroom and show the TA my student ID.


I sit down and wait for him to pass out the exam...


... and reassure myself that I'll do fine.


When I get the exam, I flip through it to size up what I'm up against.


I glance at my friend, who returns a knowing look.


The exam does this to me.


But I finish nonetheless and leave the classroom.


But then it hits me. It's finally summer. I get a good three months of not having to care any more.


I check my grade on D2L, preparing for the worst.


I passed!



No more worries! Now it's time to party.



No comments:

Post a Comment